A sample of abusive and violent behaviours by just one or the two companions in an personal romance like marriage, when just one man or woman tries to dominate and control the other man or woman is known as domestic abuse or violence.
In astrology it is feasible to predict the chance of the man or woman you are at present or are about to come to be included with, becoming abusive and violent in mother nature.
Behaviours and traits of an abusive and violent partner:
- Physical aggression [hitting, biting, slapping, kicking etc]
- Verbal abuse
- Negative perspective toward girls
- Controlling conduct
- Unrealistic expectations
- Blame-shifting for Issues
- Economic deprivation of the spouse.
- Cruelty towards Children
- Sexual Violence or marital rape
Things responsible for violent and abusive partner:
Ascendant: Body, thoughts and pattern of the native
6th property: Enemies, litigation, wounds, unwell-fame, unwell-luck, dishonour, panic
7th property: Social position, intercourse-relations, daily life associate,
8th property: Litigation, intercourse-relations, panic and result in of dying, intercourse organs
12th property: sub-conscious fears or guilt, resentments or hates, earlier-daily life karma, probably damaging secrets, mystery enemies or saboteurs, mystery plots, mystery motives, suppressed know-how,
Moon: inferiority complexes, complex interpersonal weaknesses, emotional instabilities, emotional annoyance and blockages
Jupiter: significator of partner
Venus: sexual enjoyment, product comforts, incestuous, an adulterer, scandalous, loose individuals, a imply lazy companion,
Mars: brutally violent, intense, murder, violence, riots, fires, regulations one’s sexuality, sexual electricity, mishaps and surgeries, assertive and daring by mother nature.
Saturn: obstruction, dejection, intense self-control, problematic mother nature, lack of tact and sensitivity, lack of consideration, too much self-interest
Rahu: terrible and fluctuating temper, harsh speech, falsehood, sin, mental sickness, difficulties from wife or husband,
Ketu: uncontrollable mother nature, devious, malefic, terrible
Distinctive combination for an abusive and violent partner:
- Mars, in astrology is responsible for jealousy, anger, lust, aggression and violence. Mars just has loads of damaging electric power. Mars is responsible for violent conduct in an personal.
- Mars posited in 1st/2nd/4th/7th/12th property, creates the Mangal- Dosha which is some way or the other involved with marital disputes and domestic violence
- Mars aspecting 7th property/lord, suggests an intense and violent associate.
- Mars-Saturn-Rahu combination confers hostile and violent traits.
- Mars posited in 7th property and aspected/connected by Saturn, the lessen animal mother nature of the partner is obvious, resulting in anger, vindictiveness, stubbornness, resentment and an unforgiving mother nature, there can be sorrow and dejection by the partner.
7th property/indication Libra:
- 7th property/lord is in Aries indication/Scorpio indication /aspected or connected by Mars, show violent and intense mother nature of the wife or husband.
- Placement of fiery/separative mother nature planets, like Sun, Mars, Saturn, and Rahu/Ketu in 7th property suggests the violent mother nature of the wife or husband.
- Scorpion in 7th property connected with nodes.
- Venus and Rahu placed in 7th
- 6/8 placement of lords of ascendant and 7th property.
- Lord of ascendant /7th connected with nodes/purposeful malefic
- Facet of at least two retrograde planets on 7th property suggests violent mother nature of the wife or husband.
- Association/element of Saturn on the 7th property, conflicts could occur in married daily life which can be violent in mother nature. Significant conflicts in marital daily life is indicated for the duration of Saturn transit
- Ketu on the 7th property, there may be unhappiness in married daily life and the wife or husband could have additional marital affairs.
- Saturn and Rahu, Sun and Mars, Mars and Rahu combine in 7th property suggests domestic violence.
8th property/indication Scorpio:
- Scorpio/8th property have warlike features and is a lot more about domestic violence and spouse and children disputes. It informs us about the chances of divorce and break up in the marital daily life of the native.
- 8th property reveals the peak of hindrance the natives could deal with in her married daily life and in partnerships.
- 8th property/lords represent genital organs, when stricken, resulting in sexual incompetence, more improves the violent mother nature of the associate.
- Afflictions to the 12th property could result in an immoral sexual daily life, resulting in domestic violence.
- Mars and Saturn in 12th property build difficulties in perspective and co-operation is to be anticipated.
- Mars in 12th property improves the want for intercourse but reduces the pleasure stage, resulting in additional marital affairs triggering domestic difficulties.
- Afflicted or weak Jupiter displays selfish mother nature of married associate.
- Moon is in disharmonious element with Jupiter suggests dissatisfaction in married daily life.
- Jupiter stricken by Mars-Saturn-Rahu suggests shrewd intelligence, ignorance, in excess of-indulgence and conceit of the partner.
- 6/8 placement of Venus and Moon suggests disputes in married daily life.
- Rahu conjunct Venus gives an erratic, uncontrollable wife or husband.
- Afflicted Venus and Mercury in 7th, helps make the associate inclined towards mystery pleasures, resulting in his abusive mother nature.
- Venus conjunct by Mars suggests difficulties in marital daily life which includes violence involving the wife or husband.
- If 7th lord is aspected by Venus occupying a indication of Mars, suggests the animal-sexual instincts of the partner.
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]
Source: EzineArticles.com by Geeta Jha